Global Imprint is looking for a motivated multitasker who is a critical team member in supporting the growth and operations of the company. We are looking for someone who can roll up his/her sleeves, has a strong work ethic, is highly organized, and has a sense of urgency, all mixed up with a passion for what you do. We believe this would be a perfect fit for someone who wants to be on a team, wants to be challenged, and cares about making a difference in the world.
- Coordinating meetings and appointments for our CEO and managing staff
- Oversee projects and timelines
- Supporting CEO & management staff in daily operations
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements
- Vendor and partner relationship management
- Bachelor degree
- Five years of experience in office administration is preferred
- Office Management experience
- Strong experience with Google Suites/Microsoft
- Self-motivated with top-notch organizational skills
- Starting part-time (20 hours) with plenty of opportunities to grow
- Hourly rate to be determined based on experience
Who we are:
We are a young company in the hills of Boone, NC, but we operate globally. We believe that the strongest businesses today are the ones who lead positive change in the world. We are inspired by those organizations that are no longer satisfied with the status quo and are bold enough to do something about it. That is why we grow companies that want to make a difference. Find out more here.
Are you in? Reach out to email@example.com with your resume and a short note. We look forward to hearing from you!